Job Posting: Project Architect
MAY 21, 2015
BHNT Architects seeks an experienced project architect, with 5 to 10+ years of experience, to lead technical development of diverse projects in its Buffalo, NY office. The ideal candidate will have strong design documentation skills demonstrated through a portfolio of work that indicates a deep understanding of producing construction and bidding documents. Candidates must be highly motivated and able to lead work efforts of others.
The position will involve production of contract documents including drawings and specifications. Candidates must demonstrate that they possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in architecture
• Minimum 2-year technical degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required, Revit proficiency a big plus
• Strong technical design skills required
• Working knowledge of NYS Building Code and other model building codes
• Experience working on complex projects in private and public sectors
• Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines
• Interpersonal skills necessary for working with and leading project teams
• Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
• Effective client relationship management skills
• Registration a big plus
• LEED accreditation a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome diverse backgrounds, talents and interests among staff members. We offer competitive compensation with benefits.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter, resume’ and work samples to: email@example.com with "Project Architect" entered in the subject line.